Paver Cleaning & Sealing
Paving stones come in various styles, including natural materials, brick, and concrete. All varieties of pavers are naturally durable and long-lasting, requiring little care. However, these features are continually exposed to the elements, including grime and trash, the sun's ultraviolet rays, moss, mildew growth, and foot and automobile traffic.
Why Is Paver Cleaning and Sealing Necessary?In addition to all the conditions mentioned above, motor oil stains, sap stains, and similar stains appear on paver driveways and pathways. All these factors contribute to them becoming drab and dull over time. Apart from that, if you neglect basic care, the condition of the brick paving stones would degrade with time. Using our skilled paver cleaning and sealing solutions, you can mitigate these adverse effects.
We provide exceptional, tailored pressure-cleaning services to commercial and residential customers. You can choose from one of our packages or a one-time service. We can handle projects of any size and will complete the task to your satisfaction. All our cleaning and sealing products are of the highest quality and we are a certified SEK applicator.
Our Paver Cleaning & Sealing Work ProcessWe follow a systematic approach to paver cleaning and sealing, which includes:
- When we get your request for this service, our specialist will visit your location and assess the area/s that require cleaning and sealing.
- He will do a comprehensive inspection of all pavement stones, looking for those that have become loose, chipped, or cracked.
- At times, portions of the paving installation will need to be sanded before cleaning and sealing the pavers.
- You will receive a detailed estimate; upon approval, our crew will visit your property on a specified to begin the project.
- This is a two-day task during which our personnel will clean all paved surfaces with a light yet an effective chemical solution.
- Following that, a pressure washing helps remove all dirt, debris, loose sand, rust, and oil stains.
- When the surface has completely dried, we will spray a unique sealer onto all the pavers the following day.
- Depending on the paving materials, we may need to apply one or two coats of top quality SEK sealant.
- Our workers are meticulous, and we also use water carefully. The sealant lasts for two years or more, depending on weather conditions and use.
As you can see, we follow a systematic approach to paver cleaning & sealing and aim to provide excellent value to our clients. For more details about our paver cleaning and sealing services, please call Design Interlock, Inc. at 415-381-4620. If you prefer to drop us a line, please write to us via this Online Form, and one of our team members will call you shortly to discuss your project details.