Synthetic Grass Lawns
At Design Interlock, Inc., we offer a better alternative to natural grass. We can install synthetic grass lawns on any type of property. With this option, you don’t have to worry about spending too much on maintenance cost.
What is Synthetic Grass?It’s possible that you have first-hand experience with synthetic grass lawns. It has been the standard option for gymnasiums, golf courses, and other sports arenas. Maybe some of your friends or neighbors have installed it, too. Don’t worry. You’re not the only one who never noticed that the grass is actually a synthetic one.
Synthetic grass is made of fibers, manufactured to resemble the look, feel, and performance of natural grass. No one will notice it’s actually a man-made material without looking closely. And the best thing about it is that it doesn’t need frequent maintenance that real lawns demand.
Benefits of Synthetic Grass LawnsThe synthetic lawn has come a long way since 1960s when it was first developed. Today, it is becoming a popular option because of its numerous benefits. Here are some of them:
- No mowing or trimming. The synthetic option is precut to your desired height. You can now say goodbye to your mower.
- No watering needed. Did you know that about 30% of our water is used to keep natural lawns healthy and green? The environment will thank you for having synthetic grass lawns because they will not need watering anymore.
- No fertilizer and pesticide. Real lawns need constant application of fertilizer and pesticide, which is harmful to the environment and may pose health risks to people. But with synthetic grasses, you don’t need any of these chemicals.
- No worries about the changing season. Synthetic grass lawns will never ever change by the season because they are artificial. They will look perfect all year round and without even lifting your finger to do maintenance.
- It looks good for decades. As long as you choose high quality synthetic grass, expect it to last for almost a lifetime. Most brands of synthetic grass can now last for more than a decade without needing any replacement.
As experts in outdoor improvement, we highly recommend synthetic grass lawns for California property owners who want to save on maintenance expenses. They will also experience a worry-free and safer outdoor area because it will be free from pests and diseases.
Work with Expert Synthetic Grass InstallersInstalling synthetic grass needs special skills and equipment. Doing it on your own might result in improper installation, which can lead to more problems. But hiring a professional installer like us will help you avoid such problems. We have skilled manpower, necessary tools and equipment, and experience to install your synthetic grass.
We can work on your property no matter how small or big the area is. We’ve already installed thousands of square feet of synthetic grass lawns in residential and commercial properties across California. Call us now at 415-381-4620 and let’s talk about how we can make your outdoor area more stunning and safer with our synthetic grass.